[FW1] Static NAT question

Hi.

I have the following problem:

I have an internal web server which I have to make available for external
requests also. So I did static NAT

The rulesI added:

 <32, 172.16.1.30, 172.16.1.30, FWXT_SRC_STATIC, 148.243.163.133, 0>,
 <33, 148.243.163.133, 148.243.163.133, FWXT_DST_STATIC, 172.16.1.30, 0>

Besides that I also added two rules in my policy so I accept http
connections from any place to the external IP address, and also put a rule
in which I accept everithing from my web server (internal ip ) to any
place.

I added :

route add 148.243.163.133 172.16.1.30
and also added the arp entry.

I make a probe and everything works, I can see my web server from any
external machine
 but when I try to access the web server from any internal machine I do
not get an answer I can only see the web server if I use the internal ip
of the web server but
if I use the external ip I don't get any response. In the logs I see the
connection is accpeted but I don't get anything.

What is happening???

 --
Eduardo Frias