From: O'Flynn, Derek [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] URI Specification File

Using HTTP Resources -
I'm having problems getting URI Resources to work in File mode when
importing my file.  It blocks the first site, but no others.
Does someone have a sample file that I can look at?

I have also tried in wildcard mode, but can you enter more than one host on
the host line?

Derek O'Flynn

--
AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
Wagenberger Strasse 1