Re: [FW-1] I can't see rules

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] I can't see rules
  • From: Chris Hoff <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:02:43 -0500
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

If you are using NG FP3 or above, I would recommend using the
import/export scripts available from Check Point to accomplish this. All
you have to do is run the export command on the production box, and
after setting up the test box (go through the installation and cpconfig
- don't connect with GUI and make any changes), run the import command
to get a box that should have everything you need.

Good Luck,

Chris