Re: [FW-1] vpn/securemote question.

Still having a bit of a nightmare on this one.
the way I figure it securemote makes a connection to fw at site B, it in
turn tries to establish a tunnel to site A.
Then it gets interesting, I get a "Encryption failure: Different
community ID, possible NAT problem (VPN Error code 02)"  between fw B & fw A
on rule 0
and after a few seconds more securemote comes back and says it couldn't talk
to fw A at site B

> You will need to create a 'site' on the SR client to site B, which will
> download the topo as specified in site B's encryption domain.
> This will give you a VPN to site A and a second VPN to site B.
> On site B's fw you will have to set up a user account etc.  If you set up
> the same UID and pw as you did on site A then the SR client can tick the
> 'remember password' checkbox.  This should (although it does not in my
> experience) remember the pw the user entered when authenticating site A
and
> send it to site B.
>
> If you use something like SecurID then things get more complicated - good
> luck if you do - you're out of my experience there!
>
> Julan Burton

*snip*