Re: [FW-1] Nokia IP440 Problem.

Hi.thanks for the response..

-Is there any error messages displayed ?

  Ans: No, there is no error messages.

-Is this HA setup?
   Sorry, I don't know what HA means....

-Is this a fresh install?
   Ans: Actually the existing IP530 is replacing the IP440.
        First we thought it was a hardware problem, so the we replace the
IP440 with IP530.
        After RMA, we are now trying to put back IP440 to the place it
supposse to be. But the
        same problem occured again. So our backup (IP530) is still running
at our customer.

-Did you clear the arps?*
   Ans: No I haven't but I'd already try rebooting the Nokia.

-Stop the firewall service and test it from the nokia level.
   Ans:  We already try that, and the problem still occur.

-You added the routes?
   Ans : Yes..one static route.  But I'm sure there is no routing issue,
since the
         existing IP530 is using the same static route.

-Could be the LAN have high traffic and 440 cannot handle the load*virus
   Ans; I'm affraid this is the root cause of the problem....But I don't
thing
        the problem caused by the virus.
        On the existing log viewer, we don't see any suspicious icmp
traffic.

  Do you have any idea, how much traffic the IP440 can handle? Does it have
  any significant different with IP530 ?

Thanks in advanced