Re: [FW-1] Nokia IP440 Problem.

1) Try 'fw unloadlocal' from the command level of Nokia.
2) Now try pinging from
3) Check the Interface configuration - IP address and mask are correct
(command --- ifconfig -a)
4) Clear ARP entries in the switch u have connected the Nokia box (reboot the switch)

all the best,,,

[email protected] wrote:
Hi every one,

I need your help,

A few days ago, I have failed replacing Nokia IP530 with Nokia IP440 box,
runs with same software,which are :
1. Check Point VPN-1/Firewall-1 NG Feature Pack 1
2. Check Point SVN Foundation Feature Pack 1

There is no problem with existing Nokia IP530, but if we replace the box
with IP440,
the traffic couldn't flow through it. The interface couldn't be ping from
another devices, but from Nokia we can ping to another devices. Rebooting
the box doesn't solve the problem.
We already generate the problem in our lab, we found that those two software
were corrupt, after we change the software, we tested again, and the problem
never appear again in our lab. But when the IP440 get attached with the
customer's network, the problem happens again.
Fall back action to Nokia IP530 got no problem.
Is there any incompatibality Nokia IP440 with something or what?...:(

If anyone ever have a similar problem with me, please help me..

thanks in advanced.

http://www.datacraft-asia.com/html/001about_us/disclaimer.asp