[FW-1] Moving firewall to different internal subnet

Hi,

I've got some questions about moving our firewall to a different subnet.
It's Firewall-1 4.1 on Nokia IPSO (I know, I know, I need to upgrade :-)).

The external IP will remain the same, so there should be no licensing issues
AFAIK. I've seen several articles mentioning this, but I'm not clear on one
thing:

All the articles mention I should change the IP on both IPSO and in the FW-1
object (and I assume in that order...?), but what I'm not sure about is
this: When I change the IP in IPSO, I assume it will take effect when I hit
apply in Voyager ... so I will lose my connection because the new IP is not
in the old subnet ... So, as far as I can tell, I can change the IP of the
FW-1 object only after I have physically moved the Nokia to the new subnet.

But, will I be able to connect then, when IPSO has the new IP but the FW-1
object still has the old one?

Any hints on the correct procedure will be *highly* appreciated :-) Esp.
since the two locations are geographically seperated ...

Thanks in advance,

Marcus Augustus