[FW-1] NG AI strangeness?!

Hello everybody,
this weekend I did a test of a new install in productive environment.
The Problem: Everything works except http and https from one (!) interface
to external.
Details: Nokia IP 330 with 5 IF. Fresh installed machine with NG AI, running
VRRP. One IF for sync, one for DMZ, one for LAN and one for WAN.
All connections from the rulebase seem to work (as far as I can say) except
http(s) from WAN to external (it works to LAN tough and from any other IF to
any direction).
I tried to tweak the AI and Smart Defense settings to no extend. Log viewer
reports nothing.
MGMT is Solaris 9, also fresh install, configuration taken from productive
Solaris 8 and IPSO 3.5 FW-1 4.1 Sp6. After having switched back to the old
boxes, everything works again.
Does anybody have an idea where to put fingers on here?
Cheers
Steffen