[FW-1] kernel: wx_rx_intr: no buffers

What I'm looking for is some idea of where to find information on the  error
messages below.
Our firewall recently failed, it stopped moving traffic and we had
difficulty getting access to it.
Its config is:  Model: IP700
                Software Release: 3.5-FCS7
                Physical Memory: 512 MB
                Checpoint NG FP1
We noticed the error mostly consisted of the following errors. I can't find
any reference to these
on phoneboy nor nokia which matches our configuration.

Feb 27 16:31:52                 asg-ext-fw01a [LOG_CRIT] kernel: wx_rx_intr:
no buffers Feb 27 16:31:54 asg-ext-fw01a last message repeated 15 times
Feb 27 16:31:54 asg-            ext-fw01a [LOG_CRIT] kernel:
fw_do_filterin_deliver: pullup failed Feb 27 16:31:54 asg-ext-fw01a last
message repeated 11 times
Feb 27 16:31:54                 asg-ext-fw01a [LOG_CRIT] kernel: wx_rx_intr:
no buffers

any pointers/help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Denis