Re: [FW-1] Transparent User Auth?

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Transparent User Auth?
  • From: Frank Darden <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:17:42 -0500
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

The Metaip UAM/UAT integration no longer exists. It has been superceded by a product called "UserAuthority" UserAuthority works independent of any DHCP server. It works quite well. Here is a description of one of the implementations I did
 http://search.checkpoint.com/search/?sp-a=sp090e5c03&sp-q=slimfast and here is a link for more info on UserAuthority http://www.checkpoint.com/products/manage/userauthority.html

Frank Darden
Chief Technology Officer
Mission Critical Systems