From: Gustavo Andrade [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 6:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] SecureClient for NG

Hi ,

Anibody knows how I configure two secureclients to communicate each other? I have machineA with secureclient installed and machineB with secureclient installed. My policy server download the rules to both. No one ping each other or see some sharing. I use NG FP3. I am just be able to ping or see the sharing after disable the policy in the secureclient’s machines. I would like to disconnect SecureClient and become both machines available to the network(sharing files).Is there some rule to put in secureclient?

Att,

Gustavo Andrade