From: Ed Valasek
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:51 AM
Subject: [FW-1] VPN -1 with NetScreen Question.....need a llittle help

Hello All,

        I have been trying to setup a VPN for the past few weeks between a NetScreen 5XP and Checkpoint FW-1 4.1 SP6 on NT 4.0. Phase 1 and Phase 2 sync and everything is outstanding as far as the tunnels go.

Now I am running into an issue where the network behind Checkpoint does not see my remote network clients. The strange thing is that the remote network can see everything and access what they need to.

Am I missing something with routing here?  Has anyone seen this? I tried to work with NetScreen people on this but got the expected answer that they do not know Checkpoint and to check their knowledgebase which has proved un-helpful. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ed Valasek

Systems Administrator
Integrator.com

All words above are not actual sentences but random letters, spaces and the occasional punctuation. I can not be held responsible for the meaning you get from these random letters. I can however be held responsible for the spaces.