is this a new installation or do you upgrade from FP2 or something else?

cheers
reinhard

At 16:58 02.01.2003 -0300, you wrote:
I already restarde the firewall, but the vpnd service also not start with
scripts...

Another idea??

Thank you
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[email protected]>Hal Dorsman
<mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]

Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] RES: [FW-1] VPN Service cannot start

Stop and restart your fw service with the start scripts.
Then restart vpnd with the start scripts, not manually.
Ideally, vpnd should start in the same script as fwd, no?

Hal

Hal Dorsman Network Administrator Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Missoula, Montana USA <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected] Message----- From: Bruno Nilo Santiago Silva [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 12:24 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [FW-1] RES: [FW-1] VPN Service cannot start

This log file don't exists on my FW-1 server .. Probably because service
don't start...

L L :-(