Re: [FW-1] Office Mode question?

I had this working on FP2 like a cahrm, and other issues forced me
onto FP3, and I've struggled all day to get Office Mode to work at
all...

"Gilmore, Anthony" <[email protected]> writes:

> Anthony,
>
> Office mode does not work with NG FP2.  I have been told that Office Mode
> works with NG FP3 but I can tell you that it has not worked for me yet.
>
> What version of SecureClient are your users running?  Build 52057 had the
> problem with pinging.   Build 52097 fixed that issue.  There is a new
> SecureClient FP3 client which is appears to be backward compatible and it is
> pretty decent.
>
> The latest version solved an issue I was having with multicast traffic.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Tony

Alexander Hoogerhuis                               | [email protected]
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE                          | +47 908 21 485
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it."  --Scott McNealy