From: Anthony [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 11:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Office Mode question?

Hi

I had a checkpoint FW NG FP2 in my company, some users installed
SecureClient in their notebook.
Now I found that if the user( installed secureclient) did not logon policy
server ( in the office, they think no need to logon), other clients could
not ping/connect to their PCs.

SecureClient will drop all packets.

Even they stop/disable secureClient in their notebook, packets will also
drop. Until they disable the policy, everything resumed.

So is this normal?

Does Office Mode solve this problem?

For this problem, I checked for a long time.
So Anyone can help???

Thanks!

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.