[FW-1] static NAT

Hi,

I have Nokia IP71 as firewall module and Windows NT 4.0 SP 6 as Management Server
I have local network and it is NATed(hide NAT) to external interface of Nokia IP71, beside of that I have a server and it is NATed(static NAT) to external interface on Nokia IP71 too, but I always have failed to do the static NAT, I don't know why ??
Any body help me to solve that ??
Actually it can be done or not ???
Thank you for your help and attention
Regards,