Re: [FW-1] internal network/NAT (eventually VPN)

This doesn't make sense. I can't be the only one on the planet with this
problem:
Example: I have 100 employees with PC's in New York. I have 5 servers also
at that location. There are dedicated links to multiple sites (router
connected) for each of those NY locations:
Site NY-A: 15.15.x.x mask 255.255.0.0, has FW'd access to 'net.
Site NY-B: 15.20.x.x mask 255.255.0.0
Site NY-C: 15.30.x.x mask 255.255.0.0
Site NY-D: 15.40.x.x mask 255.255.0.0

Site LA-A: 15.5.x.x mask 255.255.0.0 has FW'd access to 'net.

I have 100 employees with PC's in Los Angeles. 5 servers there, too.
I need all 200 employees to access the other's location's servers
(eventually with VPN) across the internet, firewall protected.
From #2 below, each "host" (employee PC?) would need static NAT'd
one-for-one exteral IP address?
I think I can handle the routing issues (I think...) but this whole
"hide"/NAT thing is very confusing.

Thanks,
Vic