Re: [FW-1] Can I Use backup files from FP2 on FP3 firewall

Michal Kolarik,
The short answer is YES. But in addition to copying in the files you must run the command "fwm upgrade sp3". Be patient this command takes a few minutes, and it works in the background so in order to know when it's finished you'll have to watch the process listing.

Lars