[FW-1] SecuRemote authentication with Win2K IAS Server

Title: Message
I have configured the firewall with the "*generic" account name for pass through authentication to a Windows 2000 server running the IAS service.

The IAS server has been configured with the real world and localnet ip addresses of the fwall host and a pre shared secret has been added, this being configured on the firewall.

I have changed the port number for RADIUS and can see the request being made to the IAS server in the firewall logs.

The system event log shows the password authentication request coming in from teh NAS-IP being the real world ip address.

However, on the client I get the error that no response from the RADIUS server.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

This message contains confidential information for the above
recipient(s). If you received it in error you may not copy, use
or distribute this information. Please advise the sender
immediately by returning the e-mail highlighting the error.

This message including any attachments has been scanned for
all known viruses.