[FW-1] Antwort: [FW-1] NG FP2 and SecurID Authentification

Horst,
we had a similar problem with 4.1.
have a look at the nokia resolutions ID 530 and ID 2725
(support.nokia.com)?

HTH,
Barbara

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           Horst Moll <[email protected]>     |
|         |           Gesendet von: Mailing list for     |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           27.09.2002 17:10                   |
|         |           Bitte antworten an Mailing list for|
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                               |
  |        An:      [email protected]                                  |
  |        Kopie:                                                                                 |
  |        Thema:   [FW-1] NG FP2 and SecurID Authentification                                    |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi folks,

I'm trying to authenticate users directly on a RSA server with using
SecurID
protocol instead of authenticate them on the firewall cluster directly.
I followed the configuration manual provided by Check Point, but I it still
doesn't work.
Currently i can see that there is a communication between the firewall
cluster and the RSA server, but the RSA server still brings the error
message: Acess Denied - WRONG passcode!
OK, that means the server communicate, but they are not talking with the
same language!
Has anyone an idea how I can find out more what's going wrong? Or has
anyone
an idea how to solve my problem?
:-)Horst