[FW-1] email alert?

Does the email alert run off of the mangement box only or box the
firewall module(s) are on?  Our environment has the management on
NT4sp6a, the firewall module in question is on IPSO 3.5fcs7.  I can't
get the email alert to work at all..tried flipping internal_send_mail to
simply 'sendmail', I DID specify mail server, and HAVE verified the
packets I am trying to track ARE reaching the firewall module. All using
NG FP1

thx
Matt