[FW-1] Terminal Server Through SecuRemote

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] Terminal Server Through SecuRemote
  • From: Adam Hirsch <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:56:28 -0400
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi,

Seem to be having a problem with FW-1. Here is the scenario – I am running NG FP1 on a Nokia IP330. I am running IP Pool NAT to assign IPs. We are using host files to resolve hostnames. All other applications work without a problem except when trying to terminal server to the a server (via IP or HostName). Cannot seem to figure this out. The FW is only for remote VPN, all internet access both inbound and outbound goes through a Cisco PIX.

Adam Hirsch

Network Engineer, CCNA, CCSA