[FW-1] Installation SecuRemote on Win XP - Kernel Installation failed?

Hello,

I'm trying to install a Checkpoint NG FP2 SecuRemote Client on my Notebook.
It start's to install, copies the files and if it want's to install the
first kernel driver there is an error popup "Kernel Installation failed,
Error 0X800F0203".

What can I do to get this working? With another Notebook with a fresh copy
of XP it works well, with my desktop PC too.

Firewall: Nokia / NG FP2
Client: Windows XP German, most XP Hotfixes, IE6, Norton Internet Security.
        Tried with only necessary Services enabled, disabled the rest,
rebootet some times, same effekt ;-/

Alex