[FW-1] Manual NAT in NG

Hi all,

I need configure manual NAT for a group of servers in my DMZ connected to FW-1 NG FP2 to three diferents external links.
How I do that?. In this version of firewall there is no local.arp file in the state directory.
I need to add static routes to the routing table from external nated IP to the internal IP like was the "old way"?
The manuals says nothing about it.

Regards.

Teddy

Ing. Teddy Victor, Mercado Rodrigo
Div. Comunicaciones
PROCOM S.R.L.
email:  [email protected]
Tel. ++591 3 3360802 / 3322366
Fax. ++591 3 3360803
BOLIVIA

"cuidate, ..... para no terminar siendo lo que eres" (Goethe)
"si no eres parte de la solucion, eres parte del problema"