Sent:
Thursday, May 16, 2002 6:20 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nat.. I think

Are these 2 machines on the same network (same side of firewall)?  If so then NAT is not the problem.

Diff. subnets?  It could be a routing problem

Is it only this one machine?

I experienced the same type of behavior in a Windows 2000 environment.  I would have to try and connect to this one network drive multiple times (cannot find server) and I would finally get in after a couple of tries.  I have since recently rebuilt my machine and the problem has seemed to have gone away.  It was only one of the network drives that gave me this problem.

Eric