From: Bill Osterman [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 10:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Plz help me immediately....

When you enable the anti-spoofing in the firewall object/interfaces
tab/interface edit/security tab, you have the option to set tracking options
for none, alert, and log.  Try changing it to none and see if your errors go
away.  If they go away your problem is related to the anti-spoofing.  Then
decide which option you want to use (none,alert,log).  If this is the
problem, then you should probably research the issue a little more and find
out why you have so many "bad" network addresses are hitting your
interfaces.  Maybe a routing problem, maybe something else.

bill