[FW-1] Connect Control (activemod) for FW1 & VPN1

Hi

        I have been looking for a cheap and easy load balancing product for
some of our web servers. My main goal is for redundancy without relying on
the operating system in any way. Has anyone used the Connect Control module
on top of a FW1 4.1 SP1 (NT 4.0 SP6a)? How flexible is it? How stabile is
it?  I have looked at various pieces of hardware and software. If anyone has
any thoughts or references to comparison between these products I would like
to know.

Thanks
Duncan

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be
legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not divulge any of its
contents to anyone and should delete the email and
contact the sender on the telephone number shown above
or via return email. Messages sent via this medium
may be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorised
alteration. This email has been prepared using
information believed by the author to be reliable and
accurate, but neither iForce Group Limited nor any of
its subsidiaries makes any warranty as to its accuracy
or completeness. Any opinions or recommendations
expressed herein are solely those of the author.