GlobalNetwork Technology Services, L.A.-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of James
Schnack
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 2:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Voyager access

I'm sorry... minor errata to my message: when I said 'www' user, I meant to
say the 'nobody' user. Just got mixed up with the Apache user in other
platforms...
I know it can't be deleted through Voyager, but... they never said *how* it
had been deleted! Maybe somebody with long fingers was prowling in system
files...  ;)
Regards,
J.