[FW-1] FTP and SecureClient.

Hello.

I'm having trouble getting FTP to work with our
SecureClient users.  We only allow specific services
to specific machines over the VPN, and I figured
adding the FTP, FTP-passive, and FTP-port services
would allow FTP to work.  This isn't the case,
however.

In passive mode, when the client sends the port
command to the server, the server's response is
blocked by the firewall.  My impression of how this is
supposed to work is that the firewall is supposed to
watch the port command so that it can let the response
through.  This is what seems to happen with outbound
traffic from internal users.

In active mode, the client's response to the server's
port command is blocked.

Are there known issues with this type of setup?  Has
anyone ever got it working without allowing all ports
between the client and server?

Thanks!

http://taxes.yahoo.com/