[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] ACE/Server and Nokia IPSO

Hi,

the node secret should be in /var/ace/securid .
What is the timestamp on the file, maybe you had an older one?
What do the ACE/Server log say?
What say the firewall logs, is the communication between ACE Client (Nokia)
and ACE Server accepted (Port 5500/UDP)?
Make sure that the client nodename and IP defined on the ACE/Server is the
hostname as defined on Nokia.
Did you list FW interfaces which are to be used for authentication
connections on ACE/Server as "Secondary nodes"?
Do you have NAT between FW and ACE?

Before testing the authentication through SecuRemote, you should test telnet
to Port 259, or better yet, sdshell on ACE itself (the ACE/Server host must
be defined  as a client in that case).

Regards,
        Christian