From: Geoffrey Cheng [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 5:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW-1] SOS!!. can't telnet after upgrading!!-Update

Hi Sim,

ELA_Proxy is started by another rc script.  Without a valid license you
cannot use the GUI to config the firewall remotely even you have added
your IP address by cpconfig.

The safe way is to make sure you have installed the license and add
your IP address by cpconfig.  Then you can use the GUI to add telnet
permission.

Thanks and Regards,
Geoffrey