Re: [FW-1] fw lichosts

Beatriz Tapia López wrote:
Hi,I am testing NG. I have 3 interfaces defined: 2 externals and 1 internal. I am testing the 3 interfaces doing some pings, telnets, etc between PCs in the 3 interfaces. When I try to see the registered hosts using fw lichosts I don't get anything. May it be because I have a host unlimited license? Any other ideas?Thanks very much!!Beatriz

Hi,
fw lichosts (-l, -x) works only on firewalls with a limited number of IP's - it's reading out the file fwd.h, which is not present when using the (unlimited) Enterprise Version.

Hope it helps,
best regards,
Matthias
http://www.fw-1.de

--
AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
Wagenberger Straße 1