Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 12:33 PM
Subject: [FW-1] fw lichosts

Hi,

I am testing NG. I have 3 interfaces defined: 2 externals and 1 internal. I am testing the 3 interfaces doing some pings, telnets, etc between PCs in the 3 interfaces. When I try to see the registered hosts using fw lichosts I don't get anything. May it be because I have a host unlimited license? Any other ideas?

Thanks very much!!

Beatriz