Re: [FW-1] service pack question.

Title: service pack question.
Sim,
Build 4094 is 4.0 SP5. I have upgraded quite a few firewalls from 4.0SP5 to CP2000 without problems.

stdmed250 means that your license is to protect 250 internal ip addresses.

Remember that before you upgrade you need to get new licenses and you also have to purchase a motif license if you want to continue using the Motif GUI client (X11).

To get your cert keys contact your reseller and ask them to look up the licenses bound to your 4.0 licensed ip address (200.140.100.100).

You should be able to download service packs for your firewall using the other user name, but I guess you're fine with the existing service pack level before upgrading.

Good luck!

Lars