Re: [FW-1] VPN between 4.1 SP4 and NG FP1?

Daniel,

I already did it ...... but i had lot of problems ....

Actually i am using FW1 4.1 Sp2 and FW NG FP1 .... So the first problem was
SA authentication encryption .......
The second problem was NAT, because NAT on NG is different of 4.1 ...... So
i got a explication at CheckPoint's Site and solved problem of NAT .....
After all problems, The VPN was configured like 4.1 ..... I have problem
when i was compiling Rules on FW 4.1 the VPN stay down during some seconds
( 40 Seconds ) and back again .......

THis problem i didn't solve but the VPN is cool...... Now i have many VPN's
with 4.1 and don't have any problem like that.... on NG to 4.1 i have this
problem

Bst rgs,

Adilson Lemos
BigBrother - Globo.com