[FW-1] CPFW-1 files before upgrade

hi everyone,

I would be doing an upgrade tomorrow of CPFW-1 to CPNG FP1on Nokia IP330.
As part of my plan, I would like to backup the existing files prior to
upgrading the ipso and checkpoint.

I got a list of files below which I got from a site that needs to be backup.
I just don't know
if it's complete or not. Do I have the complete list of files below to
backup? What else am I missing?
What should I not include also?

$FWDIR/conf/fw.license        (FireWall-1 license file)
 $FWDIR/conf/objects.C          (objects and properties)
$FWDIR/conf/*.W                (security policy)
$FWDIR/conf/rulebases.fws      (Combined rule bases for GUI clients)
$FWDIR/conf/fwauth.NDB         (User database)
$FWDIR/conf/fwmusers           Adminstrators
$FWDIR/conf/gui-clients        Allow GUI Adminstrative hosts
$FWDIR/conf/smtp.conf          SMTP Security Server configuration file
$FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf       Security Server configuration file
$FWDIR/conf/product.conf       FireWall-1 product description file
$FWDIR/conf/fwauth.keys        Control authentication key file
$FWDIR/conf/masters            Masters

And one more, what will happen to my existing configuration if I upgrade to
CPNG FP1,
1. can I use the same license since I won't be changing ip addresses or do I
still need to contact checkpoint
    to obtain a license?
2. will the old rules in CPFW-1 be intact after upgrading to NG?
3. What about the network objects?
4. And any tips/advices you can share on upgrading 4.1 sp2-5 to NG FP1

Thanks in advance.

neil