Re: [FW-1] Log Viewer

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Log Viewer
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:58:48 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hello Sergio,

   As you don't mention the version you are running, I assume it is 5.0
(or NG).

   It seems someone has removed the "General Predefined Selection" file
from your
 GUI clients installation, to check look for the file loggeneral.fwl in
the directory :

        C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\Management\5.0\Program

   If the file isn't there, I would recommend to re-install the
Management Clients on the
 system you are trying to start the Log Viewer from.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien a vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.