[FW-1] Hotfix2 breaks Solaris 8/NG

> Man what a pain.
>
> I have an Sun Ultra 250 with Solaris 8 installed and the latest (Feb 02)
> 8_Recommended SP. When I install NG all is fine and everything works. But
> when I install the NG Hotfix, everything goes to S***. None of the CP
> binaries will work and the firewall craps out. I am receiving relocation
> errors on libraries, ld.so for example.
> Has anyone run into this?

Here are some of the error messages after Hotfix2 was installed:

ld.so.1: /opt/CPshared/5.0/bin/cpprod_util: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/CPshared/5.0/bin/cpprod_util: symbol FwIsCAFilesFetched: referenced
symbol not found
Killed
Killed
ld.so.1: /opt/CPshared/5.0/bin/conn_config: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/CPshared/5.0/lib/libsicobj.so: symbol is_web_access: referenced symbol
not found
Killed
ld.so.1: /opt/CPshared/5.0/bin/amon_config: fatal: relocation error: file