Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote connection behind NAT

1.  I followed the document:

http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/securemote/4_1/pdf/hybrid-2-10.pdf

2.  Your fw needs to be 4.1 SP2 and the securemote
client needs to be build 4165.

3.  Make sure your securemote client software match
what you have licensed and configured in your fw.
This was one of my problems.  I picked up a DES
version of the securemote client and I configured my
fw for 3DES.  The log only indicates that I configured
the user incorrectly but does not indicate why.

4.  The private ip address of the client can not be in
your encrytion domain.

HTH

Yim

http://greetings.yahoo.com