[FW-1] SecuRemote connection behind NAT

Dear all,

Can anyone tell me how to configure a SecuRemote PC behind a firewall or
proxy server (NAT enable) to connect back to our network? We are running
FW-1 V4.1 with SP5. We try both IKE and FWZ but no luck. From the FWZ
testing, we found that the firewall can see the address of the other site's
gateway. However, we cannot ping any computers inside our network except the
firewall.

PC ---> Gateway with NAT --->  Internet  ---> FW-1 VPN ---X
FWZ

>From the IKE testing, we can see the PC's internal address e.g. 192.168.1.x
from the firewall log.

Since we only allow one person from the other network to connect back to us,
we will not use gateway to gateway VPN in this case.

Regards

Terry