[FW-1] CVP connection problem using NAVFW

Hi Gurus,

Wonder if you have encounter this error.

We have Norton Antivirus for Firewall (NAVFW) to scan
our incoming emails before passing it to our mail
servers. But after install the NAVFW, we receive the
following 2 errors on the NAVFW, "Error
reading/receiving data from client".

If the explaination (from Symantec) below is true, how
could we set the CVP protocol not to drop the
connection until NAVFW has completed its scanning. Is
there any time of connection for the CVP protocol?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Ivan
A check on Symantec site, we found this explaination:

"This message is logged when the CVP connection is
dropped before NAVFW (the "security server") is done
returning the scanned data to the firewall (the
"client"). In other words, after scanning a large file
and starting the process of sending the data back to
the firewall, the person sitting at the receiving
workstation presses the "cancel" button. The next
batch of that data stream that NAVFW tries to send on
the connection causes an error code to be returned and
NAVFW reports this in the log.

This has to do with the fact that the firewall is
streaming the data through to the client. According to
the CVP protocol design, the firewall is supposed to
drop the control connection or send NAVFW a "drop"
packet to let NAVFW know that the request has been
canceled. Apparently, the firewall drops the data
connection first. Thus, NAVFW reports an error because
the firewall did not follow the protocol exactly."

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Ivan