From:   Chan, Jack
Sent:   Thursday, 17 January 2002 9:08 a.m.
To:      ([email protected].)
Subject:        [FW-1] Opsec Lea events handling

Hello List,

I am new to Opsec and Lea stuff, with a rusty C++ background.
I am implementing a opsec lea starting with the downloaded example. (ver 4.1.2).
I compiled the LEA example client, compiled and works, but...

Coming from a functional C++ background, I do not know HOW and WHEN does an event happens, hence I cannot control the flow of the program. Can anyone kindly explain to me what determines the events being generated and where does the handler get the parameters?

The sample program flows as follows:

Lea_start_handler
Opsec_mainloop()
Lea_dictionary_handler for 7 times
Lea_record_handler once
Lea_dictionary_handler for 9 times
Lea_record_handler for 3 times
Lea_end_handler.....

Thanks!
Jack

P.s. this is my first time on the list, take it easy if I asked a dumb question.