Re: [FW-1] PPTP Connections through Hide NAT

What Alessandro want to do is to have many PPTP client behing the FW-1
establishing connections to PPTP servers at his customers sites as i
understand it.

You, Jeremy refer it to a paper which speak of supporting a PPTP server
behing a FW-1.

That paper is almost obsolete in FW-1 4.1 because those services are already
defined in the product.

Myself run such a PPTP server behing a FW-1 4.1 but i don't use NAT for that
server and the paper you mention doesn't too.

I use PPTP clients behing the FW-1 4.1 to access clients lan and it work's
but i don't use NAT at all...

So we did not respond to Alessandro question which was: How do i setup my
FW-1 so i can have PPTP clients behing my FW-1 accessing PPTP servers at
customers location and have those PPTP clients behing hide NAT address ?

I don't have the answer as i doesn't have that problem, i hope someone
else can answer his question.

By the way Jeremy did you try to have PPTP clients, with private IP address
behing your ISA or Guardian firewall doing NAT to public address to those
PPTP clients, establishing connections to remote PPTP server. Does it worked ?