[FW-1] Help Help

Title: Message
Hello Guys here is the deal

I have checkpoint + sp4  running on w2k server and a couple pds2100 from www.intrusion.com
I have implemented the dns split document that is on checkpoint site ( I want my users to authenticate against active directory so I need to be able to have dns traffic passing  inside when the users use securermote)

now for the main issue:
I was checking securemote + sp5 and also the NG client and got almost the same results

1.)the dns now works when you are outside
2.)the dns inside doesn't work anymore, I even try nslookup and nothing, the clients can only use wins and cause it's w2k clients the work become slow (w2k client uses dns by default for resolving)

the things that I have seen are:

a.)in the NG client only if I erase the site than I can work internaly - :-(
b:)in client of sp5 only if I close the client I can work internally, but if I do site update than the userc.C is getting overwritten and then the dns doesn't work from outside any more (cause the lines of dns_xlate and dns_encrypt are being removed)

Any help will be great

fyi I have a couple of firewalls and it;s the same with all the firewalls, all my clients are running w2k pro + sp2

Thanks in advance

Haim Chibotero
IT       Manager
    MaxBill