[FW-1] client authentication on port 900

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] client authentication on port 900
  • From: Haim Chibotero <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:25:59 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Title: Message
Hye Boys/Girls

I have been trying to change the html files that checkpoint users for client authentication via port 900
I have erased the old files and used new ones

it's very odd , but only the first page works
when I pass the user page and need to get the password page instead of getting my custom page I get the default page (the page isn't there any more)

any ideas will be great