[FW-1] HELP - Downloaded files are corrupted

I have been experiencing a problem downloading large files via HTTP and FTP since the implementation of Interscan Viruswall and CVP on my Nokia. The problem is that random large files downloaded from the internet using these protocols when in use with the CVP server end up corrupted once the download has completed successfully. Several attempts downloading the file may result in a successful download. This problem does not seem to occur using the HTTP and FTP security servers alone without the Interscan integration. Trend Micro's support department has been of little help since no one there seems to know checkpoint very well at all. Has anyone else had a similar issue with Interscan, eSafe etc?

I am running Interscan Viruswall v3.52 on Windows 2000 and Checkpoint v4.1 SP5 a Nokia running IPSO 3.4.1.

                        -JRM

Jeremy Morrill

Project Manager

Phillips Academy