[FW-1] NG on RH6.2

Hello again to all,

I discovered a second problem with my NG FP1 installation.

According to the release notes from checkpoint NG FP1 is supported on Redhat
6.2 kernelversions 2.2.14 and 2.2.17. I installed NG FP1 on Redhat 6.2
running a 2.2.12 kernel and all works fine.
But If I upgrade the kernel to 2.2.17 or 2.2.19 the FW starts but It seems
there is no state table. All daemons started fine, both modules was loaded
and I can administrate the firewall. But all return packets of a connection
are dropped with message "TCP packet out of state". If I make a rule for the
return packets like
"Destination  -> Source tcp-high-ports accept", the connection gets
established.

If I boot the firewall with 2.2.12 kernel again everything works fine
without the rule for the retunr packets.

Has anyone the same experiences or running a NG FP1 on Redhat 6.2 with
kernelversion 2.2.17 ?

best regards fitz