[FW-1] Installation?

I am having an issue.  I have installed a W2K Box with FW1 4.1.  First I hardened the box and changed the registry to 1 for the routing (tcp/ip).  Installed checkpoint and added a local.arp to the conf folder.  Next I added routes so people could hit the web servers.  Here is the problem,  there is a routing issue or something I am missing.  From the LAN, I can hit the web servers on the dmz.  I can also hit an external IP we have on our same subnet x.y.z.71.   The FW is x.y.z.66 and the router from the isp is x.y.z.65.  What I can't seem to do is hit anything from outside of that.  I can't go to yahoo.com, can't ping anything outside.  Seems like the FW is sending it out but not getting nothing back. Does anyone know off hand what I may have forgotten?  I really need some help on this one.  In a real rush.  Thanks in advance...  If I did something wrong please let me know...

Don