From: Andrea Paparelli
To: [email protected]
Sent: 14/12/01 06:14
Subject: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG FP1

Hi all, I'm trying to install FP1 on my Solaris 8 with FW1 NG Hotfix2
but I get the following error when the firewall daemon tries to start :

ld.so.1: fw: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/CPshared/5.0/lib/libp11Prov.so:
symbol __1cPfwPubKey_imp_vcHEncrypt6MnLfwPKop_type_pkCipCi_i_:
referenced symbol
 not found

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH seems to be correct as it includes the two library
path of
CP.

Any suggestion about that?

Thanks,