[FW-1] Client auth with NAT help

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] Client auth with NAT help
  • From: "Duda, Nick" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:03:12 -0500
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Title: Client auth with NAT help

I am a rookie Checkpoint admin. Here is what i need to do. I run CP 4.1

We have a web server hosting Intranet and OWA on it Internal 192.168.0.1

I need to make a client auth rule so users over web can login, get authenticated and the rule will allow them to hit this system.

I have been informed i will need to have and external public address to static Nat this.... Can someone tell me step by step on how to do this.

I have a whole class C public range I can use to static nat to the internal one. I just need to know how to start and end this project.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

I have tried and I think i almost have it, but i dont :)